Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria was a YouTube sensation. Born on September 19, 1989, the place of his birth is in the United States. Bryan, who is popular as a YouTuber, has achieved fame through the EpicMunke YouTube channel. The channel's popularity has increased due to his mukbangs and Prank Challenges. Bryan Renteria Jr. was the child who died from Mayra Renteria. After his debut the kid was admitted to the NICU. As indicated by Mayra's tweet Bryan went through a medical procedure in October 4, 2021. In the following report, we'll look at Bryan Renteria Jr.'s tragic demise. Mayra Isabel is the mother of Bryan Renteria Jr. The news of his death shocked many from around the globe. Bryan's death was announced on New Deaths. Mayra tells the story of Bryan's birth in her post on Instagram. In the caption she wrote"I cannot imagine not being able to hug my newborn child and bring him home. With my trust in God I trust that God will provide him with the strength and confidence to take on this. It's amazing how solid my kid is! It's not that I hate his character, but the quality isn't great. My Bryancito is on my petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Jennifer Garner feet legs

Autumn Calabrese and Becki Newton

Melina Kanakaredes